WE ALWAYS ……
- Greet and welcome customer in a friendly manner.
- Smile, maintain enthusiasm and presentable outlook.
- Put customer needs and requirements first.
- Converse in a language preferred by customer.
- Listen to customer to understand & then discuss to be understood.
- Resolve customer requirements at the first point of contact and if it is not possible, direct to the correct person who can assist.
- Indicate the estimated time it takes to complete customer requirement and endeavor to comply with it.
- Keep our branches clean & tidy so that customer can be served easily and efficiently.
- Handover the jewellery item in desired conditions after going through the QC process.
- Seek customer feedback on our service standards.
- Inquire if there is anything else we could help the customer with.
- Thank the customer for selecting our services.
- Greet the customer at the point of departure.
WE NEVER ……
- Make customers feel unwelcome or unattended.
- Use abusive or obscene language with customer.
- Talk aloud across the counters to disturb others.
- Eat food or drink beverages inside office premises.
- Behave in an unprofessional manner in front of the customer.
- Leave customers unattended with idling sales staff in branches.
- Hesitate to go that extra mile for special needs of customer.
- Leave any documents on the counter for customer to pickup rather we hand them over with both hands.
- Hesitate to admit and acknowledge any mistakes or shortcoming that may have occurred unintentionally.
- Keep customers in the dark with regard to progress of their requirement.
- Let personal anxiety or issues be portrayed in our body language when serving a customer.
- Stop or hinder customers when they want to escalate or complain.
- Differentiate customers rather treat all in a standard and best possible way.